- Search for and review prior academic articles
- Analysis and discussion of data
- Preparation of texts in English. Translation and proofreading
- You will eventually participate in social networks (incorporating your studies into a blog)
- Support the organization in an event.
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Campus de Somosaguas28223 – POZUELO DE ALARCÓN (MADRID)
Hours per week: 6 - 8
Resume: English, Spanish Interview Required: yes Coverletter: N/A
Deadline: NOVEMBER / JUNE
CV: specialty in Sociology, DC Policies, Social Psychology or related disciplines, or have completed classes of these specialties
Previous experience with investigations of this kind are preferred
Knowledge of SPSS and previous work experience with the program.
During this internship, I have done research on individuals’ motivations for using non-traditional forms of medicine and proofread an academic paper on this topic. I am currently working with Celia on a systematic literature review related to COVID-19 vaccination hesitancy and lack of trust in medical institutions, both within and beyond Spain. I am learning a lot about how formal sociological research is conducted, including how to use research databases, and I am practicing my Spanish in the process!. Ann Yancey Bassett, Tufts. Fall 21