- Director Assistant
- Production Assistant
- Researching information
- Contacting other organization and publizied plays
- Looking for new spaces to play and rehearshals
- Creating content
- Working with Social Media
- Improving and devoloping social Media
- Dedication and passion for acting and everything amond theater
Hours per week: 6 - 12
Credits: CREDIT / NON CREDIT
Resume: English, Spanish Interview Required: yes Coverletter: English, Spanish
.. …. ..
The best part of this internship has definitely been being able to go to several rehearsals and see how directors and actors work in Madrid! I’ve been doing some stage managing, but mainly working with their social media pages and it has been an incredible ride full of energy and excitement. Everyone is extremely nice and helpful; it is a workspace full of positivity and companionship. Jacqueline Bonnet, Tufts. Spring 2019
Fotomontaje hecho por Jacquie Bonnet.
…. ……. .. ….