Tufts-Skidmore Spain is committed to providing access and accommodation for differently abled students, as well as working closely with them to foster a sense of self-advocacy and well-being.
Tufts-Skidmore provides the same academic accommodations in Madrid as those granted on the home campuses to qualified students who provide documentation on their required accommodation.
Other related support services will be determined on an individual basis, taking into consideration each student’s needs.
- Accessible Madrid (with downloadable guides)
- Accessible metro stations in Madrid
- Accessibility Plus Eurotaxi iPhone/Android app for accessible taxis
- ALSA Special Services ALSA is a bus company that travels all around Spain
- Museum for the Blind
- ONCE Services for the visually impaired
- Tur4all Accessible traveling in Spain (iPhone/Android app)